Management Committee Membership
See the tab about our management committee here to learn about the people who support and challenge us in our work.
The committee is actively seeking additional members from the following sectors:
- Children and young people’s mental health
- Academic research professionals to advise us about effective ways of gathering evidence of the impact of yoga and mindfulness on the lives of children and young people
The commitment is no more than attendance at three meetings a year and reading papers in advance.
Patrons and sponsors
Perhaps you would like to use your profile to support us as a patron or sponsor if…
- you have an interest and belief in the importance of healthy bodies, clear minds and thriving lives for children and young people.
- you have an interest belief in the impact of yoga on human well-being.
Maybe you represent a charity or other organisation wishing to make a difference to vulnerable children and young people and those in economically or socially excluded groups.
As a Community Interest Company we operate on not-for-profit principles. See details of the benefits our company aims to give to the community here. We are always looking for opportunities to provide low cost or uncharged projects for
- Staff yoga lessons, retreats or training
- Yoga and mindfulness for vulnerable children and young people
- Help us cover core costs
- Target programmes in schools who could not otherwise afford to pay for our work.